POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : A rook : Re: A rook Server Time
3 Oct 2024 00:29:59 EDT (-0400)
  Re: A rook
From: ddombrow
Date: 6 Mar 2000 20:27:59
Message: <38c45b1f@news.povray.org>
Hmmm... maybe you guys can help. To make this rook even more nauseatingly
adorable, I thought I'd give it give a little bucktooth. I've got ideas
aplenty on how to make the tooth, but I want to make the mouth(a transformed
torus) look like its inside is black. I've thought of using a simple disc,
but that wouldn't have any depth to it. Is there a way to use a csg
difference statement so that the texure where the piece is subtracted is
different from that of the whole? Hope that made some sense. Oh, and the
rook is a mesh object, so I thought that might effect things, too.

--
ddombrow